26th October 2016, 04:49 PM
rk656464

Can I get admission in class 10 (English medium) after completed class 9 (Urdu medium) from Maharashtra board?

Hello Sir, I have completed class 9th from Maharashtra board with Urdu medium school, Can I get admission in 10th class with English medium from same board? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which medium should I choose for my B.Ed degree? I have done my 10th in urdu medium and graduation in chemistry
  2. Which Engineering Colleges in India offers Engineering course in Urdu Medium? -- [New]
  3. List of High Schools in Maharashtra with Marathi medium and Semi English medium
  4. Which school of Jodhpur has the best performance in 12th R.B.S.E board (English medium)?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission from Bengali to English medium?
  6. How to prepare for English medium study after studying in Hindi medium till 10th class?
  7. Details of Maharashtra board English Medium Schools in Jalgaon City for class 4th to 10th standard?
  8. Coaching classes for preparation of 7th CBSE English Medium and 10th RBSE Hindi Medium Board exam?
  9. List of colleges along with their admission procedures for 11th and 12th with commerce stream in urdu medium?
  10. Eligiblity to study B.U.M.S for 12th Biology Urdu medium student of MP Madrasah Board having secured 73.4% marks?
  11. Is there any option to appear in UP board in English Medium
  12. Am I eligible for the post of English Teacher in Bengali Medium School after completing graduation in English?
  13. List best english medium school for Class 11th admission in Faridabad?
  14. Possibility to appear in Bihar Board 10th exam in English medium?
  15. What is the medium of teaching in Class 11 whether Hindi or English?
  16. Details of the books to be referred for UPSC in Urdu Medium
  17. Best English medium school affiliated to CBSE in Durgapur for class I to VI? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Company Secretary course in Hindi medium is possible?
28th October 2016, 12:06 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in class 10 (English medium) after completed class 9 (Urdu medium) from Maharashtra board?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in another board in class 10 directly after having cleared your 9th class from a different board, you will have to either complete your 10th board from the previous school only or will have to get admission in 9th standard in the new school and board and then after clearing your 9th standard, you will be most eligible to appear for your board examination in the concluding year.
28th October 2016, 02:32 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in class 10 (English medium) after completed class 9 (Urdu medium) from Maharashtra board?

Yes, there will not be any problem.

you can submit the following documents along with the required fee to get the admission done :

* Previous Mark sheets
* Character Certificate (As issued by the institution)
* School Leaving certificate
* Migration Certificate (In case of change of board only.)

The procedure is very simple and you can easily get the admission.
28th October 2016, 08:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot change the School after completing class 9th from a particular School and it will harm your studies also. You should continue your class 10th from the previous School in which you are studying. After completing class 10th , you can change the School, no matter if you change from Urdu medium to English medium.
9th April 2023, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am from Pakistan sargodha board I read in class 10 my admission goes English medium can I have option to write paper in Urdu or I have to write paper only in English please answer me as soon as possible because tomorrow I have paper of chemistry
19th July 2023, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Why this government rules are making difficult to take admission if any student want chenge his medium studying in 8th or 9th in marathi medium and to take admission in 10th in English medium what the problem. state is same board is same only medium is change according student will if student know better than marathi I would like to request remove this type of rules well seeking admission. and this type of rules include thanks
20th July 2023, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Why Maharashtra government has keept this type of rules if student want 10th standar in English medium after completing his 9th standard why can't change school by student wish it same board Maharashtra. Only school is different and medium is different whats the problem for school and board kindly remove this type of rules in any school or board.thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?