3rd June 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Jadavpur University with 123 marks in JEE Main and 91% marks in UP board exam? How to apply and what is the counselling procedure?

I am from Allahabad u.p., i got 123 marks in Jee Main 2016 and 91% marks in UP board exam 2016. I want to get admission in Civil engineering in faculty of engineering and Tech at Jadavpur university. Is there any chance for me? Also kindly let me know the complete procedure of applying and counselling for admission. abhishek singh
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT-Kharagpur for a candidate with 123 marks in JEE Main?
  2. Admission in SVIT is possible after scoring 123 marks in JEE Main?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University if scored 115 marks in JEE Main being a Physically Disable candidate?
  4. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  5. Can I get admission with scholarship in Lovely Professional University to study B.Tech if secured 94% in 12th Board exam and scored 88 marks in JEE Main?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for JEE Advanced after completion of JEE Main if scored 62% marks in 12th?
  8. Whether IIIT, Hyderabad considers only JEE Main marks for admission? Cutoff marks required in JEE Mains for admission?
  9. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 49 marks in JEE Main and secured 93.4% in 12th JK Board exam?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT with 80 marks in JEE main exam?
  11. How to go engineering from Mechanical Branch? I am in 12th class with 70%
  12. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 95 marks in JEE Main and 970 marks in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to get admission in NIT with 138 marks in JEE Main and 80% in 12th Board exam? With this marks and percentage I can appear in JEE Advanced?
  14. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in Nirma University for a candidate who has secured 94% In 12th GSEB?
  15. Will I be able to qualify if scored 123 marks in JEE Mains(B.Arch) and secured 55% in 12th being a general candidate?
  16. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Expected rank for a candidate who has secured 192 marks in JEE Main? Which counselling should I attend if I secured 2696 rank in UPSEE?
  18. Can I get admission next year with this year JEE Main scorecard after completing 12th BSEB?
5th June 2016, 12:16 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Jadavpur University with 123 marks in JEE Main and 91% marks in UP board exam? How to apply and what is the counselling procedure?

Without the cut-off being declared nothing can be said regarding your possibilities of getting admission in the prospective Institute you mentioned above.

However, with the marks you have scored it is quite difficulty for to get admission in the course and University mentioned above as the competition level is quite high for admission in the above mentioned University.

Therefore, you should try for admission and see if you are fortunate enough to get admission in the above mentioned University for Civil Engineering course.

The procedure is quite simple, if you get selected, you will have to fill up the application form by providing the required details asked for and after completion the admission steps, you will be very much eligible to continue with the course.
6th May 2018, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Jadavpur University with 123 marks in JEE Main and 91% marks in UP board exam? How to apply and what is the counselling procedure?

I got 48 marks (obc) in jee mains and expecting 85% in 12th board exam. What are the different scope now I have??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?