14th December 2010, 02:55 PM

How to go engineering from Mechanical Branch? I am in 12th class with 70%

hi i m sandhya agrawal
im 12th pass wid 70%
in i m doing engg frm mach branch,,,,
how we started this courses....plzzzzzzzz tell me

31st March 2013, 09:41 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: How to go engineering from Mechanical Branch? I am in 12th class with 70%

You should be from the science stream especially having subjects Physics,Chemistry and Maths beside this there is no limitations on Optional Subjects you can chose any of them.As you said that you have 70% in Board it means overall its good but admissions is not done only on the basis of Board result,You must given an entrance exam for engineering its result is one of the major part of the admission procedure and you must have good marks in it,So,That you can apply for best institutions.The name of entrance exam for Engineering Field is JEE-Main Which is an all India Level Examinations,As per the government new rule there is an overall one and single examinations so no need of other exam but you can also try for State CET if you are not satisfied with the exam but note that value for JEE-Main is higher than the other entrance exam except JEE-Advance which is second part of the exam of JEE-Main if you will be qualified in 1,50,000 Student then only you can opt for JEE-Advance regarding detail on JEE Examinations and much more I have mentioned the site below you can visit it.
And,By all these procedure you have to apply for the engineering college in Mechanical Branch as per the result of both board and entrance exam you will be getting admissions.

The site for JEE-Main is mentioned below:
http://jeemain.nic.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?