27th October 2014, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get BDO job after 12th?

Can i do a BDO job after 12th.Sir,i want to do BDO job.my qualification is 12th passed with 67/ marks in pcm.Can i apply for BDO job.plz tell me

28th October 2014, 07:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BDO job after 12th?

BDO stands for Block Development Officers. To get a job as BDO, you need to appear for the BDO examination which is conducted by your respective state public service commission.

Eligibility Criteria :-
1. You must have completed graduation or an equivalent degree in any discipline stream from a recognised university.

2. You must be in between 21-30 years old. Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the government rules.

Since, you have completed 12th standard, you are not eligible to apply for the BDO examination. You must complete your graduation degree from any recognised university to be eligible to appear for the BDO exam.

Selection Procedure :-
1. Written Test
2. Personal Interview
28th October 2014, 11:09 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

In order to become Block Development Officer (BDO), you need to have the following eligibility.

Eligibility Criteria:

• Need to have a graduation in any science stream
• Need to be in between 21-24 years of age.

As you have completed your 12th now, you are not eligible to become BDO right now. You need to complete the graduation and then appear for Entrance Examination. It is conducted by State Service Commission.
10th May 2020, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

10 and 12 class marks matter after graduation for bro exam
14th May 2020, 11:37 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Thumbs down Re: Can I get BDO job after 12th?

In order to become Block Development Officer (BDO), you need to have the following eligibility. Need to be in between 21-35 years of age. As you have completed your 12th now, you are not eligible to become BDO right now. You need to complete the graduation and then appear for Entrance Examination.

In order to apply for BDO (Block Development Officer) exam you need to fulfill to completed your bachelor's degree in any discipline(arts, science, commerce) from recognized university. The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 21 years to 35 years
5th June 2020, 06:59 PM
HGK7

As you have completed your 12th now, you are not eligible to become BDO right now. You need to complete the graduation and then appear for Entrance Examination. It is conducted by State Service Commission.
Eligibility Criteria:

• Need to have a graduation in any science stream
• Need to be in between 21-24 years of age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?