11th May 2020, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a BTech admission in Jamia Millia Islamia with an NIOS marksheet?

Hi Sir, I am from Bihar and I did my 10th from BSEB Board. Now, I am thinking to do 12th from an NIOS Board with Science stream. My aim is to study BTech course in Jamia Millia Islamia. With an NIOS Board, I can be eligible to secure admission?

13th May 2020, 03:59 PM
Mantun Bhai

Default Re: Can I get a BTech admission in Jamia Millia Islamia with an NIOS marksheet?

Yes, you can definitely pursue B.Tech degree course from JMI (Jamia Millia Islamia) University after completing you Class 12th in concerned stream from NIOS as higher secondary school degree offered by the same board of education is valid for B.Tech. admissions in any premiere technical colleges including IIT, NIT, etc..

Further, JMI B.Tech. admission is offered on the basis of JEE Main score and therefore you must appear and qualify the same examination.

For complete details and updates regarding JMI admissions, you can refer to the link www.jmi.ac.in
13th May 2020, 06:30 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a BTech admission in Jamia Millia Islamia with an NIOS marksheet?

--NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling. The value of NIOS board is same as other state boards or Central Board of Secondary Education or ICSE etc. You can get admission in any college after passing from NIOS board. No college can deny admission on basis that you have done 10th or 12th from NIOS board....
14th May 2020, 08:31 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

NIOS is a recognised board. It is affiliated to MHRD.

Candidates passed from NIOS board are eligible for higher studies.

So, if you have passed from NIOS board, still you are eligible for admission in B.Tech course after qualifying in the entrance examination conducted for the admission in the course.
14th May 2020, 11:05 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. NIOS is National Institute of Open Schooling. It conducts board exams of 10th and 12th at national level.

2. Lots of candidates are confused about validity of NIOS Marksheet and certificates. NIOS is central government recognized body for secondary and senior secondary board examination.

You can get admission in JMI with help of NIOS marksheet.
14th May 2020, 10:20 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Thumbs down Re: Can I get a BTech admission in Jamia Millia Islamia with an NIOS marksheet?

Yes, you can get B.Tech admission in Jamia Millia Islamia.

Jamia Millia Islamia accept degrees of all recognised boards of Indian Education System. And since NIOS (Open Schooling) is one of the listed education board, they, at Jamia Millia Islamia, accept all degrees given by it.

You can definitely apply for various course at Jamia Millia Islamia with your NIOS Certificate.
22nd July 2023, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir.
Can I get admission jenral B A in jmi with nios mark sheet?
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?