5th October 2019, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get BTech admission in NIT Goa through CET with 47% in 12th Goa Board?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have got 47% marks in Goa Board exam of 12th standard. I want to study BTech in NIT Goa. So, can I take admission in BTech through CET with such percentage of marks? Kindly tell me about this asap.

9th October 2019, 07:52 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BTech admission in NIT Goa through CET with 47% in 12th Goa Board?

As far as you are concerned about getting admission in NIT (National Institute of Technology) through CET then it is not possible as admission in any NIT or IIT is offered only through JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) held by NTA twice every year.

For details regarding JEE, you can refer to the link www.jeemain.nic.in while for details regarding NIT Goa, admission procedure, you can refer to the link www.nitgoa.ac.in.
10th October 2019, 07:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BTech admission in NIT Goa through CET with 47% in 12th Goa Board?

For admission at NIT Goa, you need to clear JEE Main and Advanced with an excellent score The minimum qualification for admission at NIT is class 12th with PCM stream and an aggregate of above 75% marks. If you fulfil the percentage criteria then only you will be able to apply for the entrance exam.

Hence, with 47% marks, you won't be eligible for any engineering entrance exam in India because you have less than 50% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?