24th October 2018, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I get BTech admission in WBUT being a West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling Board student? Percentage required in 12th to get admission?

Hello everyone, I am studying 12th from West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling Board. So, after passing class 12th from West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling Board can I get BTech admission in WBUT? If yes, then how much minimum percentage should I score in 12th?

3rd November 2018, 09:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BTech admission in WBUT being a West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling Board student? Percentage required in 12th to get admission?

If you have got qualification from a recognized open schooling, with PCM stream, then surely you can apply for engineering entrance exam of WBUT. Just make sure you have got minimum 50% marks in PCM stream.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats will be allotted based on your rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?