15th August 2021, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Central Government jobs being a student of Bihar Board of Open Schooling & Examination?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that as I am a student of 12th standard studying from Bihar Board of Open Schooling & Examination so I can get Central Government jobs? Please tell me about this as soon as possible.

15th August 2021, 06:01 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Central Government jobs being a student of Bihar Board of Open Schooling & Examination?

BBOSE is a recognised board. So, if you have passed academic qualification from it than eligible for appearing in recruitment examination for Central and State government jobs.

You have to appear and qualify in the examination for the final selection.

So, for the detail information visit the official notification of the recruitment examination.
15th August 2021, 06:51 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Central Government jobs being a student of Bihar Board of Open Schooling & Examination?

Yes, you are eligible for central government jobs after qualifying in the entrance examination conducted for recruitment.

BBOSE is a recognised board and candidates passed std 12th from the board are eligible for admission in higher courses as well as eligible to appear for job recruitment examination.
15th August 2021, 07:09 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Bihar Board of Open Schooling Examination is a recognised board. Yes, you are eligible to appear in Central and State government jobs. Candidate passed 12th from any recognised board are eligible to appear in entrance examination.
15th August 2021, 07:16 PM
Msdhoni02

The answer is YES.

• You can get a central government job after completing 12th class from bihar board.

• Your age must be above 21 years old.

• You must be an Indian citizen.
15th August 2021, 07:16 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the candidate is eligible for the jobs.
Those who have pass 10th, 12th, or possess Graduate or Postgraduate degree may enroll for these Career Openings. Huge number of government organization releases notification concerning Jobs In India. Keen aspirants may apply for latest government jobs after checking qualification details.
15th August 2021, 07:42 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Pursuing 12th from a open schooling board is not a limitation to appear for Cnetral government recruitment job examination.

So, you can appear for the entrance examination and qualify in it for the final selection. For selection procedure and examination notification go through notification.
15th August 2021, 08:01 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in Central and State government jobs. Candidate passed 12th from any recognised board are eligible to appear in entrance examination.
17th August 2021, 01:50 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

These days Agricultural.study is a great option to fetch Government job...
Top Agriculture branches in India
Livestock
Plant breeding and genetics
Agricultural economics..

Some Government exam to crack in India
RRB Group D
SSC CHSL
SSC Stenographer
SSC Multitasking Staff etc..

Any individual who has passed class 10th and 12th from a recognised board is eligible Government jobs...
17th August 2021, 06:38 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get central government job, to get the job you have to appear and qualify in various stages of the examination.

Candidates pursued academic degree from BBOSE ( Bihar Board of Open Schooling & Examination ) is eligible for recruitment in government job as it is a recognised job. You need to focus on your preparation for the examination for the final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?