2nd March 2023, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get into IIT Bombay with my SAT score and board marks only?

I am living in Bahrain and will give the upcoming SAT Exam. Can I get into IIT Bombay with my SAT score and board marks only?

3rd March 2023, 12:13 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Can I get into IIT Bombay with my SAT score and board marks only?

No, you cannot get into IIT Bombay with just your SAT score and board marks. IITs in India have their own entrance exam called JEE (Joint Entrance Examination), and admission to these institutes is based on the JEE score, along with your board marks. While SAT scores may be considered for admissions to some universities abroad, it is not accepted as a substitute for JEE scores in IITs. Therefore, you will have to appear for JEE to be eligible for admission to IIT Bombay.
31st May 2023, 08:56 PM
eduking

Default Re: Can I get into IIT Bombay with my SAT score and board marks only?

SAT score is not applicable in India and you have to appear for JEE Main and Advanced if you are looking for admission to IIT Bombay. Just make sure you have got excellent rank because getting admission to IITs is only possible through a top rank. Your class 12th marks also should be excellent with the PCM stream.

SAT score is applicable for studies abroad and they are not valid in India. There might be some international universities in India, which will accept such scores.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?