27th January 2019, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Indian Railways being an NIOS candidate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my 10th from NIOS Board. I want to make my career in Indian Railways. I would like to know that can I get job in Indian Railways? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

2nd February 2019, 01:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Indian Railways being an NIOS candidate?

Yes, you can get a job in Indian Railways being a NIOS candidate. If there are any vacancies on basis of 10th standard in Indian Railways, then you can apply for the recruitment. If you appear in written examination and qualify the further rounds of the recruitment process, then you will be finally selected for the post in Indian Railways.
2nd February 2019, 01:15 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can surely get job in Indian Railways, provided you will have to appear and clear entrance examination conducted by RRB. Here I have mentioned some of the entrance examination that you will have to appear to avail job in Indian railways.

> Railway Officer Examination.
> railway Ticket Checker Exam.
> Assistant Station master Exam.
> Railway Assistant Loco Pilot Exam.
> Special Class Railway Apprentices Exam , etc.

You need to however prepare really well for your examination as clearing the above examinations is not that easy, however with dedication and proper preparation I am sure you will do it.
2nd February 2019, 05:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

NIOS is a recognized open schooling board and it is surely valid for Indian Railways, if you have the qualification according to the post you are applying for. Just make sure you fulfill the eligibility according to the notification.

There is no issue with NIOS and there is no need to worry because it is a government recognized board. Hence, make sure you are well prepared for written exam.
2nd February 2019, 09:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The NIOS board is recognised by all Universities and education institutions in India.
It is the most authentic open school in the world.
The National Open School is a government authorised board.
Enquiry number: 9792111121.
You can get job in always being an NIOS candidate.
2nd February 2019, 10:39 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will be eligible to apply for railway jobs after passing 10th from NIOS board.

NIOS standS for National Institute of Open School.

Who have completed 10th standard from a recognised board are eligible for railway group D post.

Your minimum age should be 18 years.
3rd February 2019, 10:57 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

NIOS is a recognised board and candidates passed are eligible to appear for the examination to get recruitment in various jobs.

10th qualification is not sufficient to get a better job in Indian Railway.

So, you must need to pursue higher qualification such as ITI or 12th to appear for various recruitment examination conducted by Indian Railway.

For updates regarding the examination conducted for selection in Indian Railway visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
4th February 2019, 08:18 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

NIOS certificates are valid and recognised and the certificates are accepted by all the colleges and you can appear in any entrance test.
If you will qualify the Railway Recruitment Board Examination then definitely you will be selected for the post as per your rank in the merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?