26th January 2019, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

CBSE or Assam Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Science aspirant?

Hello friends, my son is studying in 10th standard from Assam Board. I don’t want to continue his HS schooling with Assam Board. Instead, I am thinking to admit him in a CBSE affiliated school. So, I would like to know that which Board is better for Higher Secondary Science admission?

1st February 2019, 04:10 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or Assam Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Science aspirant?

According to my personal experience CBSE board is much better than Assam board because most of the entrance examinations are based on CBSE board. It is nationally popular board and the depth of syllabus is very good.
1st February 2019, 09:17 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or Assam Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Science aspirant?

CBSE board has many benefits over other boards:

CBSE students have a better chance of scoring High in most of the competitive exams such as medical or engineering exams.

CBSE is a lot more student friendly than state boards. It's course structure is designed to ensure that students do not face a lot of pressure and books are made interactive and interesting.

CBSE exams are also very conducive to a positive environment for students. All the efforts are taken to ensure that the students actually learn from the entire process. You don't need to mug up things to pass exams.

CBSE note on the imports quality knowledge to the students but also ensures overall physical and mental growth.

It encourages students to pursue sports alongside studies, and a lot of emphasis in given on the physical growth of the children.
2nd February 2019, 10:27 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Either of the board is good to continue with studies further. However keeping in mind today's examination pattern, I would suggest you to opt for CBSE board as various examination pattern is based on CBSE syllabus.

Therefore, if there is a possibility to opt for then I would suggest you to opt for CBSE board rather than Assam Board.
4th February 2019, 08:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

CBSE board is more beneficial in comparison to Assam or any other state board because of following reasons:

CBSE students have a better chance of scoring high in medical as well as Engineering entrance test.

In CBSE board the syllabus has emphasis on conceptual clarification through experimental learning in the classroom.

It will help the learners to develop holistically in terms of personality by also focusing on the co- scholastic aspects which will be assessed as part of the continuous and comprehensive evaluation scheme.

Students will have more time on their hands to develop their interest, hobbies and personality.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?