15th August 2016, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat after scoring 50000 rank in EAMCET medical?

I got 50000 rank in medical EAMCET and IPE with 79%. I belong to OC category. Is there any chance to get any seats in medical category?

15th August 2016, 08:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat after scoring 50000 rank in EAMCET medical?

It will be difficult to get admission in a government or private top medical college with this rank. Only you can expect is a private college which is not one of the top one.

You can also try management quota admission if you think that you should get admission in a good private medial college but it will be very expensive.
16th August 2016, 05:40 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

EAMCET stands for Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test. This examination is conducted by JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education Council for granting admission to various Engineering, Agriculture and medical courses in University or Private Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.

For this examination candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minim percentage required for Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test is 45% and 40% for SC category candidate.

As per my knowledge no you are not eligible to get a seat after scoring 50000 rank in EAMCET medical. My suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in private medical college which accept your score.
16th August 2016, 01:27 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

EAMCET stands for " Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test ".

It is conducted for both Medical and Engineering entrances.

As you have mentioned that you want to get a seat in medical category being an OC candidate so, for OC candidates the cut off marks is 40 and for SC/ST candidates there is no cutoff.

Though 40 marks is the cutoff that you have to score anyhow but, you have to score more than 90 marks in your EAMCET in order to get a seat in a reputed institute.

One more thing you must keep in mind is that, the cutoff marks does not remains the same every year for every college/university so, in order to get a seat you must meet the level of cutoff marks set by the institute itself.
7th October 2020, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I got 38000 rank in agriculture emcet in ap can I get agriculture bsc course?
25th August 2021, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I got 56k rank in eamcet medical i belongs to bcE category can i get free seat..??
25th May 2023, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I got 50,000 rank in ts eamcet which course is better
31st May 2023, 04:00 PM
eduking

There are many private colleges available nowadays. Even if you don't have a good rank, still you can get admission through management quota in good private colleges but they ask for a hefty donation amount. Hence, if you can afford to pay such an amount then surely you can get admission.

The second way is to look for low-grade colleges available during the counseling where nobody wants admission. You can get admission to such colleges where seats remain vacant every year. Such colleges usually take any candidate with any rank because their reputation is not good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?