21st June 2014, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I give improvement exam for ICSE last year?

CAN I GIVE IMPROVEMENT PAPER FOR ICSE BOARD I HAVE GIVEN 10th BOARD EXAM IN 2013 I WANT Improvemeant paper for 10 icse board

12th November 2014, 07:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give improvement exam for ICSE last year?

No, you are not eligible to appear for ICSE board improvement exams for the examinations that you have written last year. The improvement examinations are generally conducted for candidates who wish to improve their marks, if they are not satisfied with their board examination marks and candidates who have appeared for board examinations in that year are eligible to appear for improvement examinations conducted in the same year. Since, you have completed your board examinations last year, you are not eligible to appear for the improvement examinations conducted in this year.
16th June 2019, 09:09 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Candidate who have passed in ICSE and ISC board exam current year but they wants to improve their grade/s and want to re-appear in the exam. For those candidate CISCE released a press. You can read below.

Candidates who wants to re-appear to improve their grade/s have to be admitted before 31st July at the council affiliated school (If they wants to be a regular students).

If you don’t want to continue school but want to improve your marks, you have to register for the ICSE academic year 2019. and contact your school principal who will submit their application for entry at the council, online.

Last date for online requests for 2018-19 will be notified later. After that late fee would be charged 1000 rs. per students.

For more detail about ICSE stay visit here at cisce.
10th July 2020, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I give imporvement exam in the same year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?