3rd July 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for M.Com improvement exam? I am a student of M.Com(Applied Economics)

Respected Sir,
I was a student of M.Com.(Applied Economics) in the year of 2003-2005. I want to go for NET and I have54.7% marks, just 3 marks less from55%. so I want to give improvement exam for those 3 marks. can I give improvement in this year?
Thanking You

20th January 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for M.Com improvement exam? I am a student of M.Com(Applied Economics)

i'm passed m.com in accounting n finance bt i got 54.7% just 3 marks less from 55% but i want give net exam m i eligiable for that?
9th September 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for M.Com improvement exam? I am a student of M.Com(Applied Economics)

i have earlier scored 55.6% in mcom from ccs university but when i again checked the results my marks are reduced by 10 marks i one subject and my percentage is reduced to 53.5%.... so i want to apply for improvemnt,,,
can i fill the form for improvement and what is the procedure for it...??/
4th November 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for improvement exam for M.Com as I got 54.33 % in 2011.
18th May 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir I don't have 55 percentage mark. I wish to improve my percentage for next examination. What can I do sir?
19th June 2014, 07:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to score 55% marks in m.com . I was the student of m.com in year of 2010-11. Can i appear this year & now syllbus has changed which syllabus i will have to follow & in which month exam will be conducted?
10th June 2015, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to score 55% marks in m.com . I was the student of m.com in year of 2005-2006.Sir, i want to score 55% marks in m.com . I was the student of m.com in year of 2010-11
9th September 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

sir, I don't have 55% mark in m.com..I wish to improve my parsentage in next exam..what can I do sir..I attend semester pattern in m.com
2nd October 2015, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

R/sir I have scored 56%marks in m.a.English from ignou so I want to give improvement exam for those 4%.can I give improvement paper in December session
8th June 2016, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir I have passed m.com in 2009 with 53.4 percent marks can I apply for improvement for ugc net
10th April 2018, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my m.com in 2008 and score 51% now I want. Write one paper get good marks want increase my percentage. Tell me what I need to do in ksou
2nd June 2018, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a student of ma english i want to know if its possible to give improvement exam in december if i got bad result in this june exam
4th July 2019, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have KT in M.com sem 1 2 & 3...now can i again give m.com from starting
8th August 2019, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

I hve given Mcom 1 and 2 . I hve scored 50% n I wan to give NET exam so I wanted to give class improvement exam for Mcom what can I do ??
11th October 2019, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I have done my mcom in the year 2009 want to give my improvement in grade, now in 2019 so that possible, bcoz I want to give for NET exam, when are the dates, and r the procedures
6th August 2020, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I was a student of M.Com.(Management) in the year of 2014-2015. I have taken migration certificate for Rajasthan after this for further education.Now, I want to go for NET and I have 54.2% marks in M.Com, just 10 marks less from 55%. so I want to give improvement exam for those 3 marks. can I give improvement in this year?

Thanking You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?