3rd April 2022, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I go for open school from Telangana?

I have studied my 10thand 11thclass from regular school in Telangana state i want to prepare for neet so i want to join in open school toss which provides open school in Telangana so i can get time for my neet online coaching can i go for open school in 12th class now and will there be any problem for appearing neet from open school

6th April 2022, 11:29 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for open school from Telangana?

For being eligible for NIOS exam , student must have attained 15 years of age.
Student must be enrolled with NIOS.
NIOS class 10 registration 2022 will be open for class 10 passed students.
The registration is totally an online process.
The student must have passed the subjects with atleast 50% marks.
Those who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for admission.

8th April 2022, 12:36 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can go to Open School from Telangana. You can take admission to the Telangana Open School Society (TOSS). It is a Telangana State Government Board that conducts Secondary School Certificate Examination that is open for 10th class and Senior Secondary examination that is intermediate. TOSS is a non-profit, charitable, and Government Education Board that conducts weekly classes for class 10th and Intermediate students to clear their doubts. They also provide the study materials, and books to self-study whenever students want.

10th April 2022, 04:11 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can I go for open school from Telangana?

Candidates can enroll by uploading the prescribed application form through MeeSeva /TS Online /AP Online centers. More details can be had from District Educational Officer or by visiting the official website www.telanganaopenschool.org. So, Eligible Candidates can apply through online mode only.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?