11th December 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for LLB after intermediate from Telangana open school society and B.Com from Dr Ambedkar open university?

I did my intermediate Telangana open school society previously it was AP open school, and I did my b.com from Dr Ambedkar Open University, so whether I am eligible to do llb or not?

11th December 2015, 09:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for LLB after intermediate from Telangana open school society and B.Com from Dr Ambedkar open university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did my intermediate Telangana open school society previously it was AP open school, and I did my b.com from Dr Ambedkar Open University, so whether I am eligible to do llb or not?
Yes, you are eligible for LLB course.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible LLB course.

Candidate age should not be more than 20 years.
12th December 2015, 07:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for LLB after intermediate from Telangana open school society and B.Com from Dr Ambedkar open university?

Yes, you are eligible for LLB admission of 3 years duration which is available for graduates. Just make sure that you have got at least 50% marks in your graduation.

Admission will be based on the performance in the entrances exam conducted by the concerned university. Therefore, just be prepared for the entrance exam. CLAT is the best option available for you.
13th December 2015, 10:55 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for doing LLB, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria for LLB:-

Candidates must have completed Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in Graduation.
There is 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates.
Admission is based on the merit list of CLAT examination conducted.
CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test.
16th January 2017, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

My age is 45 years I am going to write. Open intermediate exams in this year's of march and at the same time I am doing my graduation BA 2nd year from gitam distance education .is it possible to do llb next year 2018
16th April 2017, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Good Afternoon Sir. Is open intermediate equal to 10 2 or not? I completed my degree from distance education. After this I joined in open school intermediate course and passed. Is this intermediate valid or not? Could you clarify my doubt sir.. please?
17th April 2017, 11:28 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Good Afternoon Sir. Is open intermediate equal to 10 2 or not? I completed my degree from distance education. After this I joined in open school intermediate course and passed. Is this intermediate valid or not? Could you clarify my doubt sir.. please?
Open intermediate is equally important to 10+2. You can pursue this from any recognised institute. For example:- IGNOU, NOU, SOL etc,
--Purpose for open schooling programme is to provide education to those students who can not attend classes due to any reason.
--Certificate from distance learning programme is valid all across the country. You can also go for higher studies having degree from distance education.
12th November 2017, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon sir, this is riyaz i have completed my intermediate from APOSS it is equal to 10 2 stream and may i eligible for 5 years duration course of BA.LLB please sir can you answer as early as possible
17th April 2022, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Important pls reply
Students studied 10 3(diploma) 3 (b.tech) are they eligible for law 3 years program can they write lawcet
Please reply on this issue
23rd June 2022, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I have completed e10 2.from open school and also completed my B.A. from distance learning. Is it possible for me to pursue LLB. AM I Eligible for that please clarify my doubt sir.
3rd August 2022, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

I have done my intermediate from TOSS and my percentage is 45,% can I apply for lawcet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?