5th February 2015, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Can I join online Olympiads for class 3?

my self aashlesha singh class 3 of cbse school st pauls pratapgarh raj i was attmped this exam in class 2 mathes and science both subjectes so now can i join both the exam for class 3 because our school is not intrested coundect this exam while i am intrested for this exam so please sugest me what i do in this setion.

5th February 2015, 05:08 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join online Olympiads for class 3?

No, you cannot take the Olympiad examination online.

Science Olympiad function (SOF) conducts the Olympiad examination every year.

If you are interested to take part in Olympiads contact your school principal, all the relevant information regarding the examination is sent to the schools.

If your school has not given you the information, then kindly go through the official website http://www.sofworld.org/

If you are the one person who are interested to take part in the Olympiad examination send your name, e-mail Id, complete address of your school along with the name and contact details of the principal to the [email protected]

The registration form is only for schools. SOF does not accept individual participation. Students should register through their schools only.
5th February 2015, 05:18 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible to attend Olympiad exams individually. That's because you will be allowed for Olympiad exam, only if your school is registered with concerned Olympiad foundation. So, you cannot attend for the Olympiad exam, if your school is not interested to conduct Olympiad exams.
5th February 2015, 11:05 PM
anair

If your school is not participating in the Olympiads, no worries, because you apply on your own. Visit the link: [email protected] You can register online yourself.
This is another site where you can register for Olympiad online- http://www.myzone.net.in/

Some Olympiads require the schools to register and does not let individual participation but not all.

Contact this number 0124-4951200 for information regarding National Science Olympiad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?