17th May 2015, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) if secured 71% in 10th and 54% in 12th?

Friends,
I have scored 71% in 10th and 54% in 12th.
I want to study B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering.
So, with these percentage I can study this B.Tech?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  2. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  3. Can I study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) if secured 71% in 10th and 54% in 12th? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to study MS in Abroad if secured 58% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 8.1 CGPA in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  5. Is it possible to study Diploma in Civil Engineering if secured 50% in 10th WBBSE and 46997 rank in JEXPO?
  6. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if secured 73% in 12th and 70% in 10th?
  7. Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  8. Will I be eligible to join in IT companies after scoring 50% in 12th and 55% in 10th?
  9. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  10. Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th standard?
  11. Can I study MBA in Abroad if secured 56% in 12th and 68% in 10th?
  12. To study in B.Sc should I take admission in any Diploma course if secured 41% in 10th?
  13. Which Companies am I eligible having secured 56% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 61% in B.Tech with ME stream?
  14. What shoud I do after completion of 10th with 68% and 12th with 45%?
  15. What is the 12th criteria to apply in PSU through GATE? I have secured 76% in 10th
  16. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 61% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 6.68 CGPA in B.Tech?
  17. Eligibility to apply in IBM for a candidate secured 82%, 56% and 63% in 10th, 12th and B.E.(Chemical Engineering) respectively?
  18. Whether IT Industries requires sufficient percentage in 10th and 12th for job recruitment?
19th May 2015, 09:46 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) if secured 71% in 10th and 54% in 12th?

Yes, definitely you can study B.Tech (Aerospace Engineering) course after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 54% marks from a recognised board. To get admission in B.Tech course, you must have to appear in Engineering entrance examinations like JEE, EAMCET, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of four years B.Tech course.
19th May 2015, 01:14 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) if secured 71% in 10th and 54% in 12th?

To study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) course, you have to appear for any state level or National level Engineering entrance exam, through which you can get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) course. Before applying for any entrance exam, try to check the eligibility criteria, because the percentage requirement varies for one entrance exam to other entrance exam. When I searched on the internet, I found that candidates who have completed their 12th standard with minimum 60% of marks are eligible for admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) course. So, try to know the percentage requirement of the engineering entrance exam, which you are going to appear. If you are eligible then you can get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) course.
19th May 2015, 01:52 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Aerospace engineering deals with the design, construction and maintenance of aircraft helicopter, satellites, space crafts etc..,. To get into under graduate aerospace engineering course, one has to passed class 12 examination from a recognized board of education. As most of the colleges require a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in class 12 examination. Mostly NIT's and IIT's and IISt offers this course. As the admission will be based on JEE mains and advanced. Some of the private colleges also offering this course, where you can apply if you meet the required eligibility criteria.
19th May 2015, 05:35 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

YEAH YOU CAN STUDY B-TECH IN AEROSPACE ENGINEERING WITH 54% IN 12TH OR INTERMEDIATE.

HERE IS QUALIFICATION REQUIRED TO BECOME ELIGIBLE FOR B-TECH IN AEROSPACE ENGINEERING:-

Qualification:

1) as per manipal university:-

Student must have Pass in 12TH passed with Physics, Mathematics and English as main subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any technical vocational subjects as optional with a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects.

2) as per delhi university:-

*Minimum 60% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th)
*Minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (12th)

3)as per hindu university:-

* Pass in (10+2) or equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Maths, Physics, & Chemistry.
*Any other examination of any university or authority accepted by this University as equivalent of plus two.

4)ACMT (Agra College Of Management And Technology).

*12th pass 50% with PCM(Physics, chemistry and mathematics).
19th May 2015, 05:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I have scored 71% in 10th and 54% in 12th.
I want to study B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering.
So, with these percentage I can study this B.Tech?
Please reply as soon as possible.
As per marks criteria, you are eligible to study in B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering through JEE Mains exam.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for JEE Main exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?