16th January 2021, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BSc(Optometry) being a Madhya Pradesh Board 12th candidate?

Hello friends, I have completed my 12th from Madhya Pradesh Board. I want to study BSc(Optometry). So, I just want to know if I can apply for this course or not with this Madhya Pradesh Board certificate? Waiting for your reply.

18th January 2021, 05:45 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Optometry) being a Madhya Pradesh Board 12th candidate?

Yes, You can study BSc(Optometry) being a Madhya Pradesh Board 12th candidate.

You must have completed your intermediate with minimum aggregate of 55% with PCB combination or biology as subject from recognized university.

Admission can be done directly on the basis of intermediate score.
18th January 2021, 06:33 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Optometry) being a Madhya Pradesh Board 12th candidate?

°°° BSc Optometry is a full-time undergraduate optometry course of three years which is divided into 6 semesters of study.

°°° You can study BSc(Optometry) being a Madhya Pradesh Board 12th candidate only if you have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects in class 11th and 12th.

°°° The basic qualification required for the above Graduate Level program is a pass at intermediate with not less than 50% from a recognised board.

°°° Most of the reputed institutes conduct an entrance examination which is followed by counseling process.

°°° The minimum marks required for admission in to BSc optometry courses may vary from institute to institute but the students are expected to have at least 50%.
18th January 2021, 10:18 PM
Mayuri haria

Requirements for BSC optometry 10 + 2 science
The aggregate is 50% or more
The subjects preference are physics chemistry biology or maths it is a 4 year course
The exams are semester wise
Admissions are based on merit base or entrance exam
The age limit is 17 years or more
Some universities and colleges conduct their own entrance exam best on the scores or ranks candidates are called for further selection process like interview , group discussion
In some colleges and universities counselling is done and admission is based on this process after that they release merit list. The calculation of marks depends on score in qualifying examination or entrance test
So you have to to enquire in respective colleges or universities according to your wish
18th January 2021, 11:00 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- You can study BSc(Optometry) being a Madhya Pradesh Board 12th candidate.
But, only those who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology in intermediate are eligible to pursue this course.
Moreover, Madhya Pradesh board is a recognised board therefore, you are eligible.
The certificate of this board is valid and one can take admission in any course of their choice in any Institute of India.
19th January 2021, 01:16 AM
Kukdu_ku

Yes,you can study BSc(Optometry) being a Madhya Pradesh Board 12th candidate :-

The basic eligibility for BSc(Optometry) course is a candidate who should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in Science stream.

BSc(Optometry) admission is granted based on the individual’s performance in the entrance exam. Sometimes the institutes also conduct counselling rounds which are conducted for the students who have cleared the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?