13th November 2017, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in CS course after completion of 12th standard from NIOS board?

I have completed 12th class from The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS). So can I take admission in CS? Can someone please give me the information on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
15th November 2017, 08:46 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in CS course after completion of 12th standard from NIOS board?

CS is Company Secretary course.

There are three stages to be completed to become Company Secretary course. The name of various stages are:

Foundation Programme.

Executive Programme.

Professional Programme.

NIOS is valid board of India. Student who have done 10+2 from this board are eligible to pursue Foundation course of Company Secretary.
15th November 2017, 01:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in CS course after completion of 12th standard from NIOS board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed 12th class from The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS). So can I take admission in CS? Can someone please give me the information on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Yes, you can take admission in a CS course after completion of 12th standard from NIOS Board. Eligibility to take admission to the CS Foundation Program is as follows: Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination of a Board constituted by law in India or any examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent. Those students who have passed 12th arts or science or commerce stream (excluding fine arts) are eligible to apply for the CS Foundation Program. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is conducting the CS course and examinations. The ICSI website link is given Click Here
15th November 2017, 01:52 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

NIOS stand for National Institute of Open Schooling and it is a valid certificate as others board certificates are valid. Depending upon your qualification you can join computer science engineering or graduation course. To join computer science course one must have completed 12th standard with non medical stream having Computer Science as an additional subject. So you are eligible to join CS course after passing your intermediate from NIOS.
15th November 2017, 02:04 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is very much acceptable India and you need not to worry about it. NIOS certificate holds equal importance as any other board certificate. So, you can join whichever course you want to do depending upon your eligibility criteria. You will probably not face any problem in future.
15th November 2017, 02:25 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

NIOS( National Institute of Open Schooling) is there a certificate which is valid throughout India and you can take admission in any college you want to as per your choice and eligibility criteria. This is certificate has the same value as that of CBSE ,ICSE or any other state board. So you are eligible to join computer science course after passing from National Institute of Open Schooling.
15th November 2017, 03:42 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, your NIOS certificate is eligible for taking admission in CS course.

Eligibility criteria for CS are:-
Students must have completed 10+2 or any other equivalent examination from any recognized board or institute.
15th November 2017, 03:53 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can take admission in computer science course after completion of 12th standard form NIOS board.

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling.

NIOS board certificate is valid for all Higher Education courses in India.

You are definitely eligible for higher education courses as you have done 12th from Open School Board.
15th November 2017, 05:49 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, NIOS 10+2 passed candidates can get admission in Company Secretary course. You are eligible for foundation course of this CS. The admission of foundation course is open throughout the year.

For any more details about this course Click Here .
15th November 2017, 11:55 PM
ashfaquekhan316

Eligibility criteria for Company Secretary course:

1. Pass 10+2 examination or equivalent.

2. Pass graduation in Arts or Commerce or Science.

NOTE: 10+2 appearing candidates or equivalent can also apply.

Admission Procedure:

For admission in CS course, you will have to fill the application form online and after having provided all the details, you will have to make a Demand draft of the amount mentioned for the course in favor of CS foundation, the exact address will be provide to you in the official website, and after having done all this, you will however, receive books via courier at your present address, or at whichever address you will provide in the application form

The exam will however, be held during June and December each year for all three levels, i.e. foundation, executive and professional program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?