7th October 2019, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Can my brother pursue his Intermediate as an Open student of Science?

My brother discontinued his education around 3 years ago. Now, he wants to join Open Board for his Intermediate course. I want to study Science. I just want to know whether my brother pursue this Science as an Open student?

12th October 2019, 07:14 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Can my brother pursue his Intermediate as an Open student of Science?

Yes, your brother can get admission in Open University such as NIOS/IGNOU etc. for admission however the candidate will have to appear for an admission test conducted by the prospective institute and after clearing the test, one can get admission and can continue with studies further.
11th September 2021, 01:56 AM
Minal F

Default Re: Can my brother pursue his Intermediate as an Open student of Science?

Yes he is eligible. Open Universities main motive is to provide education to those who are busy in their jobs but they don't have time to do regular courses. So it is very good for all students who are busy in their jobs and want to pursue their studies. Just inform your brother to take admission in Open Universities and let him continue his education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?