3rd October 2019, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among Chhattisgarh Board and CBSE to further pursue MBBS?

Hi everyone, my son is going to attempt for 10th Board exam with Chhattisgarh Board. Is it good to continue Higher Secondary with this Board as he wants to pursue MBBS in future. I am thinking to admit him in a CBSE school for Higher Secondary. Kindly suggest me the better option.

5th October 2019, 06:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among Chhattisgarh Board and CBSE to further pursue MBBS?

There is no specific board for MBBS admission and there are good schools available in every board. Just choose the right school and study well for the entrance exam. If you think that the present school is good enough with top-class faculty then you can continue.

CBSE is the first choice among students because their track record is surely better than most of the state boards. You can choose the good schools easily because most of the schools are affiliated to CBSE.
11th September 2021, 01:59 AM
Minal F

Default Re: Which is better to study among Chhattisgarh Board and CBSE to further pursue MBBS?

For Pursuing MBBS University is not important. All students from any university are eligible to pursue MBBS. Important is students must completed his 11th and 12th standard with Science, PCB( Physics, Chemistry and Biology).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?