22nd June 2016, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Can a student enroll in 12th from CBSE and BSEB simultaneously?

Hello sir,
I have passed 10th from CBSE this year. I want to enroll in 12th from two boards BSEB and CBSE. Is it possible and legal to enroll simultaneously in both board>

23rd June 2016, 01:29 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a student enroll in 12th from CBSE and BSEB simultaneously?

This is not possible to enroll from two boards for 10+2 exams at same time. You are single individual and you can not be present in two different schools or colleges to attain classes for board exams.

It is illegal and if you enroll for exams from two board, some strict action may be taken against you and hence it is better to enroll from any one board either it is CBSE or BSEB and study hard to score good marks. CBSE is far better than BSEB, you can take admission in 11th in any CBSE affiliated school.
23rd June 2016, 02:25 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,
I have passed 10th from CBSE this year. I want to enroll in 12th from two boards BSEB and CBSE. Is it possible and legal to enroll simultaneously in both board>

No, it is not possible to do 12th from CBSE and BSEB simultaneously.
You can study 12th in any one of the board as your wish either through CBSE or BSEB. But it is not possible to do 12th in both boards simultaneously. There is no use of studying the same in 2 boards. You can choose any one of the board and concentrate on your studies, so as to get good marks in 12th standard. The marks scored in the 12th will be useful for the admission to the future courses.
23rd June 2016, 05:39 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in both the boards at the same time. You can opt for either of the two boards but not both of them at the same time as there is no such provision for it.

Therefore, I would suggest you to kindly get admission in one of the two boards mentioned above and continue with your studies.
23rd June 2016, 07:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

In a regular school it is not possible. I am sure reputed schools won't allow students to study from home through these boards.
Hence, practically it is not possible but there might be some sub standard schools which will allow students to just give exams without attending classes like in the cases of rural government schools.
24th June 2016, 04:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say you that it is not possible for anyone to enrol in two Boards at the same time and is not legal also. You can be suspended from both the Boards if the concerned people will come to know about this. So, you should not think about this and must study in a single Board in class 12th.
24th June 2016, 08:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to enroll in both CBSE and BSEB Boards for pursuing your 12th standard after completion of your 10th standard from CBSE Board. You can enroll only one in one Board whether it is CBSE or BSEB Board. Even if you enroll in both the boards, it is not possible for you to attend the classes in both schools. So, I suggest you to enroll in any one board whether it is CBSE or BSEB Board for pursuing your 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?