1st April 2015, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for 12th BSEB Board OBC student?

Hello everyone,
I am 12th class student from BSEB Board.
I want to do B.Tech but I don't have much
money to do B.Tech. Kindly tell me about any
Education Loan scheme from Bank for me?
I am from OBC Category student.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  2. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  3. Detailed information about State Bank of India Education Loan to study MBA program?
  4. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
  5. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  6. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  7. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment?
  8. Detailed information about the Education Loan to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  9. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  10. How much interest I have to pay on Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about mode of repayment?
  11. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 91% in 10th and 87% in 12th? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  13. What kind of relaxation I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MBA being a ST student?
  14. Detailed information and documents required to get Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  15. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will I get benefits of Hostel and other allowances in Bank Education Loan if study B.Tech in other state?
  17. Does Government Banks offer Education Loan to study B.Tech? Chances of getting Education Loan?
  18. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
9th April 2015, 11:58 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for 12th BSEB Board OBC student?

It is nice to see that inspite of having financial problem you have not discarded the idea of further studies especially the study which you want to do. You can definitely pursue B.Tech course by taking education loan. First of all, you need to get admission in any good and reputed institute of the country which offers good exposure and placement opportunities. Then you need to approach any bank near to your residence preferably where you have an account. You need to talk to the branch manager concerning the education and should know all the norms which you need to follow and the terms and conditions to which you need to comply. Take essential documents along with you like your previous academic certificates and prospectus of the college in which you are getting admission. Then you need to act as per the instructions of the branch manager to get your education loan sanctioned. You can take education loan upto 10 lakhs for study in India.
11th June 2015, 07:50 PM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: Detailed information about Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for 12th BSEB Board OBC student?

First of all you must have to appear in the all India entrance exam held for getting admission in the engineering colleges.

You have to submit the slip of counselling fee in the bank during applying for the education loan.

Also you have to submit a photocopy of all documents like

Your identity

Your residence proof

Your character certificate from your school

Your 12th mark sheet etc.

Also you need to submit the complete FEE STRUCTURE of the college in which you get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?