9th January 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

CBSE class VIII syllabus in details? Can my daughter take admission in class VIII?

Sir, my daughter is going in class VIII in this session so she want to take admission in class VIII english medium CBSE sallebus as a boarder. She can take admission or not please let me know in detail. Thank you -

Ramesh Sunda
Vidhyadhar Nagar
Jaipur
Phone : 8003232910

14th January 2014, 08:46 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: CBSE class VIII syllabus in details? Can my daughter take admission in class VIII?

Yes, ofcourse you can get the admission for Class VIII in any of the CBSE schools but it will be little tough as you need to ask several school because some of them won't allow for various reasons.

All you need to do now is follow the below points,

-> Select the best CBSE schools which you are ready to enroll your daughter from the list of top 200 schools which I have attached in this post.

-> Try to contact the school via phone or directly go to the school to talk with the principal and find out the process of taking admission in the school.

-> Apply for it as soon as possible without delay. If they don't allow then do not waste time much time rather check for the other schools in the list.

It will be really good if you know some teachers inside the school who are working so that you can move it via referral which will be easier to get things done for the new admission.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Top_200_CBSE_Schools_India.pdf(42.3 KB, 942 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?