5th July 2010, 10:42 PM
hariprasad.bollam

Local reservation in EAMCET admissions

my daughter is studying X class in pune. she completed her studies upto VIII std. in AP.
Please let me know the local reservation policy in eamcet admission, if she completes XI & XII std at Pune.

6th July 2010, 07:30 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Local reservation in EAMCET admissions

Hello Sir,

Following are the criteria for a candidate to be regarded as local candidate.

Candidates who have studied within the state for last 4 consecutive years are regarded as local candidate.

Candidate or his/her parents resided within the state for atleast 10 years.

Parents of the candidate employed in State or Central Government, Public Sector corporations, Local Bodies, Universities and other similar quasi-
Public Institutions within the State.
6th July 2010, 09:14 PM
NISAMTI

hi sir....do need to worry...she will be reservation in eamcet admissions....as she did her inter in a.p......i think your native place is andhra only...you can have the reservations
6th July 2010, 09:16 PM
NISAMTI

hi sir,no need to think about this..as your child did her +2 in andhra..so,you can have local reservations..they will consider you as local only sir...
10th July 2010, 03:35 PM
drdo99
Banned

dear,there is full proof 80% reservation for state board pass-outs.
there is through you can apply for the eamcet.
the new information is enlisted in their website..apccet.
14th July 2010, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

sir we need reservation percentages for different categories in eamcet
15th July 2010, 10:06 PM
NISAMTI

hi friend..i think,there will be not certain percentages..if there are present also.but i can say you thing..there reseved categories like MINORITY CATERGORIES..THESE WILL MAX RESERVATION ..IT DEPENDS THE COMPETITION YAR..AFTER THAT SC,ST,BC-A,BC-B,BC-C.....THE girls are prefered first as they are having 33% reservation..it happens when two pupils one boy and one girl.and they got equal rank,reservation category is also same.then,girl will be prefered..this is the thing i know friend..if this is useful for you.iam so happy..
21st July 2010, 07:36 PM
k.sravya

sir,
my sister got rank 117444 in emacet .which type collges she has to come in st reservation
22nd July 2010, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 2949 rank in eamcet bipc.i have bc-a reservation.in which college has to come in bc-a reservation.
23rd July 2010, 07:07 PM
NISAMTI

i think..you can get BDS seat in good colleges..as the competition is very tough these days..so,go the third counselling ..you can get mbbs in good college..good luck
23rd July 2010, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

SIR , CAN I KNOW THAT IS THERE ANY RESERVATION RANK OR NOT?
24th July 2010, 08:16 PM
NISAMTI

hi friend..there is no reservation regarding the rank..but,you get less score compared the persons who has no reservation will be preferred earlier depending upon some percentages of reservations..ranks are declared or announced depending upon the marks you got in your entrance and the weightage percentage of I.P(intermediate marks)..in some states..but the ranks are not announced depending on the reservations.good luck
25th July 2010, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

SIR IS LOCAL RANK IS USEFUL TO GET SEAT IN TOP COLLEGES DURING COUNSELLING? PLZ REPLY ME SIR@ [email protected] IT'S URGENT!!
26th July 2010, 12:31 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hi Friend
There are 80% seats for the local board passed students ,so your student must have to score have to score good rank so that she came in the rest of the 20% seats.

Tell your daughter to take good preparation for the exam.Because your daughter will be treated as outer state student.All the best.
28th July 2010, 04:49 PM
NISAMTI

there will not be reservation regarding the rank..but,during the prefernce is given for the candidates who reservation than the open category persons..as there will be girl reservationi.e:33% for all the girls..ohter than that tell her to go for the last counselling..opt maximum good colleges..she can get good college..good luck sir
31st July 2010, 10:18 PM
Senior Member+++

Reservations In Eamcet
Physically Handicapped - PH : 3% horizontal reservation in each category (OC,BC,SC,ST) for Visually handicapped/Hearing Impaired/Orthopaedically Handicapped (each 1%).

Children of Armed Forces Personnel - CAP : 2% for the children of armed persons i.e. Ex-Servicemen, Defence personnel including the children of Border Security Force and the Central Reserve Police Force residing in Andhra Pradesh for a minimum period of 5 years.

National Cadet Corps - NCC : 1% for National Cadet Corps candidates.

Sports & Games - SP : 1/2% (half percent) for Sports and Games candidates.

The following percentage of seats in each course in each institute are reserved in Un-aided Professional Non-Minority Institutions in Category A seats for the following categories

SC : 15%
ST : 6%
BC : 25% (Other Backward Class)
For women

Reservation of seats for Women : There shall be reservation of 33. 1/3% of seats in favour of women candidates in each course and in each category (OC/SC/ST/BC/CAP/NCC/SP/PH). This reservation shall not be applicable if women candidates are selected on merit in each category even if it exceeds 33.1/3%. If sufficient number of women candidates are not available in the respective categories, those seats shall be diverted to the men candidates of the same category.

Detailed Priorities

Priorities Under CAP Quota

CAP –CHILDREN OF ARMED PERSONNEL
As per G.O.Ms.No192 higher education (EC-32) Dept.dated 26-08-1993 following are the priorities to be followed for admission under CAP quota

Priority 1: Children of Armed Forces personnel,B.S.F personnel and C.R.P.F personnel killed in action.
Priority 2:Children of Armed Forces personnel,B.S.F personnel and C.R.P.F personnel disabled in action and invalidated out from services on medical grounds.
Priority 3:Children of Armed Forces personnel,B.S.F personnel and C.R.P.F personnel who are in receipt of Gallantry Awards, the order of merit for consideration of the Gallantry Awards being ,as given below:
1. Armed Forces Personnel
a.Param Vir Chakra,b.Ashok Chakra,c.Sarvotham Yudha Seva Medal,d.Mahavir Chakra,e.Kirti Chakra,f.Utham Yudha Seva Medal,g.Vir Chakra,h.Shourya Chakra,i.Yudha Seva Medal,j.Sena/Nau Sena/Vayu Sena Medal,k.Mention in despatches
b. BSF/CRPF Personnel
1. President’s Police and Fire Services Medal for Gallantry
2. President’s Police Medal for Gallantry
3. Police Medal for Gallantry
Priority 4:Children of other Ex-Service man,B.S.F. Personnel and C.R.P.F.Personnel

Note:

1. Children who do not come under any of the priorities (1) to (4) under this category shall not be eligible for consideration under this quota.
2. If there is more than one candidate in a particular group In the order of priority indicated above, the selection shall be based on the rank at ICET
3. This reservation shall be available only to the Ex-servicemen ,Armed Personnel etc.who resided for a minimum period of five years in Andhra Pradesh within the ambit if G.O.P.No.646,Dated 10.07.1979(six point formula)and G.O.Ms.No.370,Dated 18.10.1994.
4. The children of ex- servicemen and servicemen residing in the state of Andhra Pradesh seeking admission shall, in support of their claim, submit a Residence Certificate signed by the Mandal Revenue Officer from where the candidate claims the residence of his parent.
5. Candidates seeking admission under this category should submit documentary evidence in support of their claim from competent Defence BSF/CRPF authority.
4th August 2010, 07:47 PM
prathamesh22

yes there is 75 % REServation in local college
you can apply it
12th August 2010, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
my rank in eamcet exam is 148316 I born in A.P an i have local quota,sports national level silver medal i.e sports quota,rajya puraskar certificate,YMCA certificate girl child quota ,so please suggest me the best college I would get in computer science and engineering stream .
please get me answer very fast
thank you very much
15th August 2010, 04:13 PM
divya vani

Red face Re: Local reservation in EAMCET admissions

sir,my father working in BSF ihave defense reservation but when iam applying eamcet i can't submit cetificate that iam from defence reservation . is any chace to get seat in defence reservation so,please tell me the where i have to submet the certificate
17th August 2010, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 171613 in eamcet engineering and iam bc_a......can i good college...plz reply
18th August 2010, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 45945 rank in eamcet and am a girl and bc-b and my local rank is 1420 in which colleges can i get ece or eee in engineering can i get seat in best colleges sir plz help me sir
21st August 2010, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i have got 20000 rank in eamcet and i have sports quta. i am a OC-girl and i have played fencing on behalf of ap in senior and junior nationals and i have got bronze medal.CAN I GET IN TOP 5 COLLS.
26th August 2010, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i studied 1 to 10 in tirupathi. inter in hyderabad iam local or nonlocal in ou region
29th August 2010, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

hi sir
i got 53069 rank in my eamcet,i have bc-b reservation and during my 8th class i participated in atya patya national tournament and i got 1 certificate for that,with that national certificate will i be eligible to attend certificate verification under sports quota plzzzzzzzzzzzz do reply to .
30th August 2010, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 36935 rank in eamcet /medicine which type of colleges i get and what is the reservation for

S .C idont know any type of information about counseling plse tell me sir i a waiting your reply
9th September 2010, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

hello sir my rank in eamcet is 57368 i am bc d and i have ncc b certificate at the time of certificate verification i have submitted all certificates along with ncc. finally they gave me a reciept and it contained all details and is printed 'ncc priority 23' can you please tell me what does this mean?and also at the time of web counselling i gave options like mech civil ece and eee and cse in jntu ou mvsr vnrvignanjyothi mahavir st.martin gokaraju gangaraju jbit etc will i get seat in any of these courses and colleges? please reply
17th December 2010, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

hi good morning...
I have one doubt....
In BC there are categories A,B,C,D..
But among them the reservation for BC-B too less why?
22nd December 2010, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studying 2nd puc now in banglore.I have studied upto 6th standard in ap and then came here.and my father is an ex-serviceman.please say me whether i could get seat in engineering in ap?
19th January 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

iam studing 2nd inter my father working in police department in andhara pradesh he got gallentrey award if any reservation seat in dupmt for mbbs
1st February 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

i have registered as sitainder but i have not received any mail from you. What will be expected time to receive the mail.
20th February 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

hello!!!!

I am having Ph resrvatn ...

how many marks i hav 2 get in both IPE and EMCET to secure seat in medicine :(

please reply me as soon as possible

[email protected]
4th March 2011, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I have NCC "A" certificate.Can I claim reservation under that category?
9th March 2011, 03:13 PM
cricket007
Banned

dear friends,

Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) : Admission Details

The admission is based on merit list, prepared on the basis of marks obtained in EMACET

wish u all the best...............

check the attach file for your query........................
Attached Files
File Type: doc EAMCET.doc(76.5 KB, 256 views)
22nd March 2011, 01:39 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi friend.
i think,there will be not certain percentages..if there are present also.but i can say you thing..there reseved categories like MINORITY CATERGORIES..THESE WILL MAX RESERVATION ..IT DEPENDS THE COMPETITION YAR..AFTER THAT SC,ST,BC-A,BC-B,BC-C.....THE girls are prefered first as they are having 33% reservation..it happens when two pupils one boy and one girl.and they got equal rank,reservation category is also same.then,girl will be prefered..this is the thing i know friend..if this is useful for you.iam so happy..
thank
23rd April 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage ncc in 2011
1st May 2011, 06:23 PM
ram4mil

Post Re: Local reservation in EAMCET admissions

TO Respected sir/madam,
my name is kishore from vizag, i want to study engineering without fees.... i am average student of 75%-80% and my caste sc so, i want information about that how much marks i should score in emcet examination..
i kindly request you to reply to my question as ealier as possible..
THANKING YOU
YOURS FAITHFULLY
2nd May 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

I have participation certificate in senior nationals in basket ball event. I am going to attempt EAMCET-2011.Can I expect a seat in medical counciling? What will be my position? Please answer.
10th May 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have cap(child of armed personnel) reservation how many marks should i get for getting a medical seat ?? please reply for this sir

thanking you,
yours faithfully.
8th June 2011, 09:01 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

hai.....
Candidates who have studied within the state for last 4 consecutive years are regarded as local candidate.

Candidate or his/her parents resided within the state for atleast 10 years.

Parents of the candidate employed in State or Central Government, Public Sector corporations, Local Bodies, Universities and other similar quasi-
Public Institutions within the State.
8th June 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

is there any reservation for
girls quota,
9th June 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

i got 55 marks in eamcet i am ph visually where i will get engineering seat
10th June 2011, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

what is the expected rank in APEAMCET 2011 for OC candidate obtained 35% marks including Inter weightage marks ?
10th June 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 100 marks in eamcet and i have defence reservation can i get a seat in a.u or cbit collage
14th June 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

sir, my father was served india in CRPF(Central Reserve Police of Force), and whether it comes under Ex- service man candidates or not? when i am applying for any govt job, i dont know whether am ex-service candidates.... so please suggest me as soon as possible... this is mail id [email protected]
19th June 2011, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

who to reservation in eamcet
26th June 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

iam ph ortho how the seats are alloted through it
28th June 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

what is percentage of non local candidates.
28th June 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Is there any separate counselling for non local candidates
28th June 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Is there any separate counselling for non local candidates, if yes what is their percentage
2nd July 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

My rank in EAMCET-2011 (Medical) is 3123. What is my local rank in Andhra University local region under B.C-A, woman category?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?