29th August 2020, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Chances of admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya Tanhril for a candidate whose family doesn’t belong to Defence Services?

Dear friends, I am looking for admission for my son in Kendriya Vidyalaya Tanhril. I have heard that only Defence background family can join their children in such school. I am not in the Defence nor any member of my family. So, in this case my son has a chance of admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya Tanhril?

30th August 2020, 12:31 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Chances of admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya Tanhril for a candidate whose family doesn’t belong to Defence Services?

It does not matter in admission whether applicant parents are in army or in defence sector or not it hardly matters has right to admit in Kendriya vidyalaya, but with certain criterias.

For the admissions in Kendriya vidyalaya 5 different categories have been decided and as per priority they get admit the first one is for those children of which parents are Central government employee transferred in last 7 years second one for those of which parents are Central government employee but not transferred in last 7 years third category is of which parents are State government employee and transferred in last 7 years IV category is of which parents are State government employee but not transferred in last 7 years and 5th category is of remaining one children.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?