4th March 2018, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Change in school in class 10th after completing 9th from ICSE board?

I have appeared in class 9th final exam ICSE board and now want to change my school for my class 10th studies can I join the new school in class 10 of ICSE board. Can I change my board for my class 10 studies? Can someone please answer me back on this?

28th March 2018, 09:38 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Change in school in class 10th after completing 9th from ICSE board?

Yes, you can change the school for pursuing 10th standard after completion of your 9th standard from ICSE Board. Admissions in 10th standard in ICSE Board are done only if there are vacant seats else, no admissions are offered. So, it is best to check whether there are vacant seats in new school before taking TC from your old school where you have pursued 9th standard.
29th March 2018, 12:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Change in school in class 10th after completing 9th from ICSE board?

Yes, you can join a new School after the completion of class 9th from your current School, but for that you must have a valid reason for the change.
You will have to submit some of the below mentioned documents at the time of admission to the new School along with the application form.

An application to the current Board that, you want to change to another School in class 10th.
A Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Class 9th mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
An affidavit and migration certificate.
30th March 2018, 11:40 PM
ranu shahi

Any school does not take admission in class 9th and 10th. Admission process is only upto class 7th and 8th. In some school it is upto 7th and some of them take admission in 8th also. But in 10th class you are not eligible to get admission as this is not in rules because of registration procedures which you have to go through in 9th class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?