3rd July 2018, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from Rajasthan Board to CBSE for 10th student?

Dear friends, I am a student of Rajasthan Board, studying in 10th standard. I want to migrate to CBSE Board after completing my 10th from State Board. Can you please let me know about the requirements for migration? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

3rd July 2018, 05:54 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Rajasthan Board to CBSE for 10th student?

Let me clear you that in between your 10th standard you cannot change your school board to some other board but after completing your 10th standard you can change your school board to some other board as per your choice. This is so because the registration for 10th board examination is already done in 9th standard so, you have to complete your 9th and 10th standard from the same board.
5th July 2018, 09:30 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Rajasthan Board to CBSE for 10th student?

Admissions in 11th standard CBSE Board are done only if there are vacant seats. To get admission in 11th standard CBSE Board, you have to appear in admission test and qualify it. You have to submit your 10th standard marksheet, transfer certificate, bonafide certificate, etc., to CBSE Board school for getting admission in 11th standard.
5th July 2018, 08:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To migrate from Rajasthan Board to CBSE Board after completion of your 10th standard, you have to contact the CBSE Board school and enquirie about the vacancies in 11th standard. If there are vacant seats, then only the CBSE Board offers admission to 11th standard through entrance examination/ admission test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?