7th August 2018, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

Coaching classes to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced in Jawalamukhi, Himachal Pradesh?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a Science student, studying from CBSE Board. I want to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced. I live in Jawalamukhi district of Himachal Pradesh. So, can you please let me know about the coaching classes for preparation of this entrance exams.

28th April 2023, 12:36 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Coaching classes to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced in Jawalamukhi, Himachal Pradesh?

There are several coaching classes available in Jawalamukhi, Himachal Pradesh, that can help you prepare for the JEE Main and Advanced exams. Some of the popular coaching classes in Jawalamukhi are:
  • The Gate Academy: The Gate Academy is a popular coaching institute that offers courses in JEE Main and Advanced. They have experienced faculty members and provide comprehensive study materials to their students.
  • Brilliant Tutorials: Brilliant Tutorials is a renowned coaching institute that offers courses for JEE Main and Advanced. They have a well-structured course curriculum and provide regular practice tests to their students.
  • Narayana Institute: Narayana Institute is a well-known coaching institute that has branches across India. They offer coaching for JEE Main and Advanced and have a team of highly experienced teachers.
  • FIITJEE: FIITJEE is another popular coaching institute that offers courses in JEE Main and Advanced. They have a highly structured course curriculum and provide regular feedback to their students.
  • Resonance: Resonance is a reputed coaching institute that offers courses in JEE Main and Advanced. They have a team of experienced faculty members and provide comprehensive study materials to their students.

It's recommended to research and compare the features and fee structure of different coaching classes before selecting the one that best suits your needs and budget.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?