2nd August 2018, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Guidebooks to prepare for 10th UP Board exam

Hello friends, I am now promoted to 10th standard and I am a student of UP Board. I am little weak in studies and afraid of failing in my 10th Board exam. So, I want to know about the guidebooks through which I can prepare for all subjects and secure good marks in it. Please help me!

28th April 2023, 11:41 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Guidebooks to prepare for 10th UP Board exam

There are several guidebooks available in the market that can help you prepare for the 10th UP Board exam. Some of the popular guidebooks are:
  • Arihant UP Board 10th Model Papers: This guidebook by Arihant Publications contains a collection of model question papers that can help you practice for the UP Board exam. The book also includes detailed solutions and explanations.
  • UP Board 10th Solved Papers: This guidebook by Oswal Publishers contains solved question papers of the previous years' UP Board exams. It also includes sample papers for practice and revision.
  • NCERT Solutions for Class 10 UP Board: This guidebook by Disha Publication contains the solutions to all the questions in the NCERT textbooks prescribed by the UP Board. It's a comprehensive guidebook that covers all the topics and concepts in detail.
  • UP Board 10th Mathematics Guide: This guidebook by MTG Learning Media is specifically designed to help students prepare for the Mathematics section of the UP Board exam. It includes solved examples, practice questions, and previous years' question papers.
  • UP Board 10th Science Guide: This guidebook by S. Chand Publications is designed to help students prepare for the Science section of the UP Board exam. It includes detailed explanations of all the concepts, solved examples, and practice questions.

Choose a guidebook that covers all the topics and concepts in the UP Board syllabus and also includes practice questions and solved examples for better understanding and revision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?