26th September 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Complete details of admission for nursery class at St.Xavier' school?

My son DOB is 15.8.2012,so i want him to get admission for the nursery class
at St.Xavier's school (Park Street)kolkata. Therefore i want to know,when the form will be issue for the nursery classes at St.Xavier'school. Can someone please give me the complete details of admission for nursery class at St.Xavier' school?

29th September 2015, 06:53 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete details of admission for nursery class at St.Xavier' school?

St. Xavier's school of Kolkata offers admission to all classes.

The admission forms for nursery are been closed for the academic session 2015-16. The admission from for class 1 for 2016-17 session is opened.

To get admission in nursery the minimum age of the candidate must be 3 1/2 years as on 01-04-2016.

The official website is http://www.sxcs.edu.in/admissions.html
30th September 2015, 04:45 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Complete details of admission for nursery class at St.Xavier' school?

St. Xavier's School of Kolkata is situated in Park Street.
The admission form for class Nursery for the academic year of 2015-2016 has been closed. So, try next year for next class as it offers admission to all classes. The admission form for session 2016-2017 of class 1 is now opened.
For detailed information visit the official website.
www.sxcs.edu.in/admissions.html
7th December 2019, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

School bus is available at dumdum Junction for st.xavier school
11th December 2019, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in class at st. Xavier school jaipur
11th December 2019, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in class 1 at st.xavier school jaipur
19th December 2019, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

From when are the admission forms for class nursery available in St Xavier's school?
19th December 2019, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

From when are the admission forms for class nursery available for 2020 in St Xavier's school?
9th March 2020, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, My son dob is 8/5/2017.he will b of 3 yrs this year..is he eligible for the nursery admission in st.xaviers college(park st)?...if yes plz let me know when the forms will b given.
Thanking you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?