26th June 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Courses available for 12th BSEB female candidate who has English, Hindi, Mathematics, Geography and Economics subjects?

Sir, I have appeared in 12th BSEB Board exam with English, Hindi, Mathematics, Geography and Economics. Now please tell me which courses are suitable for me as I am a female student?

30th June 2019, 02:54 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available for 12th BSEB female candidate who has English, Hindi, Mathematics, Geography and Economics subjects?

Courses available after 12th BSEB female candidate with English, Hindi, Mathematics, Geography and Economics subjects in 12th are as follows:-
Bachelor of Arts
Bachelor of Business Administration
Bachelor of Management Science
Bachelor of Fine Arts
Bachelor of Hotel Management
Bachelor of Event Management
Integrated Law Courses
Bachelor of Fashion Designing
B.El.ED
B.P.ED
D.El.Ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?