8th June 2019, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get WBCHSE Science admission in Kolkata with 58% in 10th WBBSE?

Hi everyone, I have secured 58% marks in 10th Board exam of WBBSE. I want to take Science in Higher Secondary of WBCHSE Board. So, with such percentage of marks, I will get Science stream in any school in Kolkata?

30th June 2019, 12:48 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Can I get WBCHSE Science admission in Kolkata with 58% in 10th WBBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I have secured 58% marks in 10th Board exam of WBBSE. I want to take Science in Higher Secondary of WBCHSE Board. So, with such percentage of marks, I will get Science stream in any school in Kolkata?
Yes, of course, you are eligible to apply for WBCHSE Science admission in Kolkata with 58% in 10th WBBSE. To be eligible for WBCHSE Science admission the candidates should have completed his/her 12th standard with Physics and Mathematics along with any one of Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science/ Computer Application as compulsory subjects from a recognized board/Institution. The candidates required to score at least 45% and reserved category candidates should have scored 40% in the above three subjects taken together to be eligible for WBJEE 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?