22nd December 2018, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Courses available for blind students on 12th basis? List of institutes offering such courses?

Dear Sir/Madam, my nephew is blind and just passed his 12th from RBSE Board. I don't know what he should study now. So, kindly guide me regarding the courses available and institutes. Waiting for your response!

19th March 2019, 08:11 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available for blind students on 12th basis? List of institutes offering such courses?

List of courses for blind students on 12th basis:-

There are lots of courses available for the people who are blind. So, it depends on the candidates for which courses they are interested in.
Some are courses are listed below:-
Bachelor of Special Educatio
Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech Diploma in Special education master of special education
There are lots of institution in India.But I can give you the names of some famous institution for the blind .

National Institute of the visually handicapped
National Association for the Blind
Hellen Keller institute for the Deaf and Deaf Blind
Blind people,s Association India
Indian Association for the Blind, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?