12th December 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE Board to get Intermediate Science admission in Intaya Public School, Roing?

Hi everyone, Please help me to know about the cutoff percentage which is essentially required in 10th CBSE Board exam for taking admission in Intaya Public School, Roing in Intermediate. Please let me know asap. Thank you!

19th December 2018, 09:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE Board to get Intermediate Science admission in Intaya Public School, Roing?

Minimum required percentage in 10th CBSE Board to get Intermediate Science admission in Intaya Public School, Roing is 60%. However required cutoff percentage varies each year. It depends on the total number of students admitted to 11th class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?