14th June 2015, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study correspondence M.A.(Geography) in Punjabi University of studied Geography as an Optional subject in B.A.?

Hi,
I am a Teacher and I want to do correspondence M.A. in Geography. But Geography was an optional subject in my B.A. Please tell me, can I do it in Punjabi University, Patiala?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take Geography as optional subject for WBCS exam
  2. Can I get admission in regular masters degree in Geography or GIS in any university after scoring 50.4%?
  3. Can I take Punjabi as optional subject in 10th class?
  4. After scoring 50.4% marks in graduation with honors subject as Geography and Optional Subjects as Political Science and Economics can I get admission in Masters Degree in any Indian University?
  5. How to get admission for MA Course in Punjab in Correspondence having scored 52% in BA?
  6. How to get admission in regular master degree in Geography? I am a graduate student of Calcutta University
  7. Is it necessary to clear for Punjabi test to apply for jobs in Punjab after completing B.Ed from Haryana?
  8. Humanities student can get Computer Application as a subject in Xavier's college?
  9. Which Optional subject should I choose for Civil Services exam?
  10. Study material for HCS Pre Exam? Optional paper for Geography Subject?
  11. Is it possible to do M.Phil in Punjabi through correspondence from PBI University Patiala after doing M.A in Punjabi and B.Ed?
  12. Can I give IAS optional subject paper in Hindi Medium? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I take Geography as economics as optional subject for IAS mains exam?
  14. Can I get Lateral Entry to study MBA 2nd year in Punjabi University if completed correspondence PGDM from LPU?
  15. How to do graduation with Geography as an extra subject?
  16. Which faculty to choose after scoring 62% in science?
  17. Which are the universities in which I can do M.A geography correspondence course
  18. How to take admission in correspondence course for Gyani(Honors in Punjabi) at an age of 55 years?
30th November 2015, 08:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study correspondence M.A.(Geography) in Punjabi University of studied Geography as an Optional subject in B.A.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am a Teacher and I want to do correspondence M.A. in Geography. But Geography was an optional subject in my B.A. Please tell me, can I do it in Punjabi University, Patiala?
Since, you have studied Geography as a optional subject so you are eligible to apply for MA in Geography course through Punjabi University after completing BA.

Those who willing to do an M.A. in Geography course through Punjabi University, must required to meet eligibility requirements which are as follows:

- The candidate should have passed Graduation with Geography as a main subject from a recognized university. It is mandatory the candidate must studied Geography subject at graduation level.

- The candidate should have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate and the candidate need to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the Punjabi University.

Official website - www.punjabiuniversity.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?