1st March 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission in any International School to study HS Science?

Hello, I am studying in class 10 and I don’t think that I can score above 80% in my board exam. But, I want to opt Science in my HS. But I want to join any international schools. I have no issue to go other state for my education. I can study anywhere in India. Kindly inform me that what percentage I have to get for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission in any International School to study HS Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Chhattisgarh Board to study 11th Science in Podar International School, Raipur?
  3. Percentage required in 10th MP Board exam to study 11th Science in Aradhya International School? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to secure 11th Science admission in Army Public School, Amritsar?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study HS Science in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE Board to study 11th Science in St. XavierÂ’s School, Kutch?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 10th UP Board to study 11th Science in Arwachin World School, Ghaziabad?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission in any IGCSE School to study HS Science?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Tamil Nadu Board to study 11th Science in Besant Theosophical HS School, Chennai?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Chhattisgarh Board to study 11th Science in Guru Nanak Smriti HS School, Raipur?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Assam Board to study 11th Science in Barpathar Higher Secondary School, Golaghat? -- [New]
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Karnataka Board to study 11th Science in AECS Magnolia Maaruti Public School, Bengaluru?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Sainik School, Punglwa?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to secure 11th Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to secure 11th Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Silvassa?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission for studying 11th Science in any good school of Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Army Public School, Jaipur?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Army Public School, Golconda?
11th March 2018, 12:16 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission in any International School to study HS Science?

If you want to opt for Science stream in class 11th from any International School, you must have to score a good percentage of marks in your class 10th examination.
There is no fixed percentage of marks required for all the Schools for admission in class 11th Science stream. They all vary from School to School. However, you must have scored a minimum of 75% of marks in your class 10th examination in order to get admission in a reputed International School.
16th March 2018, 01:14 AM
Strontium

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission in any International School to study HS Science?

Good schools requires good percentage ,with current competition you atleaast need to get over 75% to get admission in q good international school. If you have an open back ground then it's tougher as it requires over 84% . You should know it's thousands for hundreds. Prepare well :-).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?