4th November 2015, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission in any IGCSE School to study HS Science?

Hello,
I am studying in class 10th and I don’t think that I can score above 60% in my Board exam. But, I want to opt Science in my HS. I want to join any IGCSE schools. I have no issue to go other state for my education. I can study anywhere in India. Kindly inform me that what percentage I have to get for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and percentage required in 10th CBSE to study 11th Science in IGCSE Board?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission for studying 11th Science in any good school of Bangalore?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  4. Change of school from IGCSE 10th grade to ISC is possible?
  5. Which are the IGCSE affiliated private schools available in India?
  6. Eligibility to study in 11th IGCSE for NIOS candidate?
  7. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  8. Subjects enlisted in IGCSE Higher Secondary Science for 10th ICSE student?
  9. Whether a candidate is eligible to study PUC after completing 10th IGCSE in Bangalore?
  10. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Visakhapatnam? Percentage required to get admission?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in VJTI, Mumbai?
  13. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in AMU for 11th Science?
  14. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  15. Procedure and percentage required in 10th ICSE to get admission in 11th Science of International School?
  16. Percentage required in 10th for admission to an IIT? Is it necessary to take Computer Science in 10th for admission to IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Cutoff marks required in NATA and 12th to study in Manipal School of Architecture and Planning?
  18. What are the merits and demerits of ICSE and IGCSE boards? Which is widely used in India?
12th November 2015, 11:55 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission in any IGCSE School to study HS Science?

For your kind information i would like to tell you that admission procedure differ from school to school. Some schools provide admission on the basis of previous class results while few of them provides admission on the behalf of their own entrance exam . First contact to the school and ask their admission procedure they will surely helps you. then prepare accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?