16th June 2019, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE to secure HS Science admission in St. Xavier's School?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to take admission in St. Xavier's School. I want to study in Higher Secondary with Science stream. So, I want to know the cutoff percentage which is essentially required in my 10th Board exam which I am doing with ICSE Board.

28th June 2019, 09:42 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE to secure HS Science admission in St. Xavier's School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to take admission in St. Xavier's School. I want to study in Higher Secondary with Science stream. So, I want to know the cutoff percentage which is essentially required in my 10th Board exam which I am doing with ICSE Board.
The candidate must complete 10th standard with at least 60% of marks from a recognized Institutions or board to be eligible for HS Science admission in St. Xavier's School. The course stream will be granted on the basis of merit and availability of seats. Admission will be made at the personal interview with the Vice Principal / Interview Panel.

Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?