21st September 2018, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE exam to get admission in 11th Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?

I want my son to get admission in St. Lawrence School in Kolkata for Science stream. He wants to study Science in 11th standard. He is preparing for 10th ICSE Board exam. So, I want to know that what percentage is required for admission in this school in 11th standard?

8th May 2019, 10:26 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE exam to get admission in 11th Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?

In St. Lawrence School, Kolkata of course takes outside students in 11 based on your marks in ICSE.
I joined SXCS after 10. So I should know the best. You need to score 95℅+ to be sure. Even a 94℅+ might fetch you a seat in the waiting list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?