21st July 2019, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th Meghalaya Board exam to study HS Science in Loreto Convent School East Khasi Hills?

Hello friends, I am studying in 10th standard and preparing for the Board exam from Haryana Board. I would like to study Higher Secondary Science in Loreto Convent School East Khasi Hills. So, can you please let me know what cutoff percentage is required in 10th for admission in this school for Higher Secondary Science?

24th July 2019, 03:56 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th Meghalaya Board exam to study HS Science in Loreto Convent School East Khasi Hills?

There is no such fixed cut-off percentage mentioned by the school or board, you can only get admission in it if you are able to clear the admission test. Cut-off marks is generally updated after the declaration of the results.

So, I would request you to kindly prepare well for your admission test and after successfully clearing the test I am sure you will get admission and can continue with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?