7th January 2019, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in CBSE 10th Board exam to study HS Science in St. Paul’s Higher Secondary School, Aizawl?

Hello friends, I am studying in 10th standard and preparing for the Board exam from CBSE Board. I would like to study Higher Secondary Science in St. Paul’s Higher Secondary School, Aizawl. So, can you please let me know what cutoff percentage is required in 10th for admission in this school for Higher Secondary Science?

11th January 2019, 02:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in CBSE 10th Board exam to study HS Science in St. Paul’s Higher Secondary School, Aizawl?

If you want to get admission in HS Science in St. Paul’s Higher Secondary School, Aizawl, you need to pass the 10th standard with minimum 60% marks. Following documents are needed at the time of admission.
1. Transfer certificate from district the previous school
2. Character certificate from the school last studied
3. Birth certificate

You will have to take an Interview to get admission.

Last edited by ppsahu; 18th January 2019 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?