28th March 2015, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?

Sir,
I want to know exactly what the system is for Secondary and Higher Secondary Education in Maharashtra? I don't know anything about what kind of exams I have to give in 10th. Do I have to give like two different exams - 1st for state and 2nd for CBSE Board? Can I take admission only in CBSE school in 11th if I am studying in 10th CBSE?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  2. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  3. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  4. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  5. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  6. Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?
  7. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  8. What percentage I have to achieve for admission in 11th CBSE if pursuing 10th MP Board?
  9. Can I get transfer in State Board to study in 11th standard if preparing for 10th CBSE school exam?
  10. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  11. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  12. How to take admission in class 11th after completing 10th in Cambridge board
  13. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission in 11th CBSE for a candidate who has a gap of 2 years after 10th?
  15. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  16. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  17. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  18. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
1st April 2015, 11:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?

No, there is no need to appear in State Board examinations if you are pursuing 10th standard from CBSE Board, appearing in CBSE 10th standard Board examinations is sufficient to complete your 10th standard. You can get admission in any Board school whether CBSE or ISC or any other State Board schools after qualifying your 10th standard from CBSE Board.
2nd April 2015, 12:33 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?

You don't have to take admission in state board if you are already pursuing CBSE board and if you want to register also than you want be able to register yourself as a candidate cannot appear for 2 boards simultaneously and if you are caught then you will be banned to give board exams for some years.

As you have asked that do you have to appear in state board also with CBSE board than I would like to tell you that it is not compulsory and it is also impossible to appear for 2 boards.

After completing your class 10th from CBSE board you are eligible to take admission in any of the CBSE schools in class 11th and for that state board is not important, as you can take admission in class 12th in any school with the recognized board result of class 10th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?