17th June 2019, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in CBSE 12th Commerce to secure BCom admission in reputed colleges of Kolkata?

Sir, I am a Commerce student of 12th standard, studying with CBSE Board in Kolkata. I want to know about the cutoff percentage which is essentially required in 12th Board exam for admission in reputed colleges for BCom course?

30th June 2019, 02:35 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in CBSE 12th Commerce to secure BCom admission in reputed colleges of Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am a Commerce student of 12th standard, studying with CBSE Board in Kolkata. I want to know about the cutoff percentage which is essentially required in 12th Board exam for admission in reputed colleges for BCom course?
The percentage of marks required for B.Com admission in reputed colleges of Kolkata will differ from university to university. Most of the reputed Colleges/Institutes required at least 60% of marks to get B.Com admission.

Its become a very tough competition for B.Com admission in reputed colleges/university. You need to score at 60% to 80% percentage of marks can get admission for B.Com in a reputed university in Kolkata.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?