21st October 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC Commerce to secure BCom(H) admission in Hindu College, Delhi?

Hi everyone, I want to join Hindu College, Delhi for doing BCom(H) course. I am a student of ISC Board and preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard with Commerce stream. I would like to know about the cutoff percentage which is required for securing admission?

15th November 2018, 06:03 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC Commerce to secure BCom(H) admission in Hindu College, Delhi?

Hindu College is one of the best college in Delhi which is affiliated with Delhi university.

But for your information the college does not offer admission in B.Com course and hence you are not eligible to get admission in the particular course.

For previous year cut off list in any course offered by different colleges visit at www.du.ac.in.
15th November 2018, 07:28 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC Commerce to secure BCom(H) admission in Hindu College, Delhi?

Hindu College, Delhi does not offer B.Com course. So, it is not possible to give you detail about the previous year cut off list.

There are many other colleges affiliated with the Delhi university which offer B.Com course.

So, you can visit the www.du.ac.in to get cut off list for all the colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?