5th January 2014, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Best Play school in Durgapur?

I want admission for my 3 year old boy in best play school or in a nursery school at durgapur but i have no idea about it, so its my kindly request to please give me detail information about some good play schools in durgapur.

9th January 2014, 03:25 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Detailed information about Best Play school in Durgapur?

There are so many play way schools in Durgapur and as your child is 3 years old then you should admission him in the nursery class and it is best for you and for your child and if he is intelligent then you should admission him in nursery class

So, here are some good play way schools in Durgapur:

Amrita vidyalyam Durgapur

Villa Parle School

Apex School

Pranavananda Vidyamandir

Assembly of God Church School

KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA

Durgapur A.V.B. High School

so these are some best playway schools in Durgapur and these schools are also best for the nursery and further studies.
The rating of all the schools are best so don't take any tension about the future of your child.

The future of a child is based on the school. So, it is a big decision so look after all the schools and the last decision is yours.
9th January 2014, 04:13 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Best Play school in Durgapur?

The Play school has been evolving over time across the country. Play schools allow children to engage in self-directed activities without any pressure. In Durgapur, playschools option is limited and there are two renowned playschools where you can admit your ward. KIDZEE Gurukul located in 6th Street J.M. Sengupta Road, B-Zone, (Near D.S.P. Stadium) Durgapur and Kinder Wonder Kidz is located at3rd Floor, Junction Mall, City Center, Durgapur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?