4th September 2021, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Details information for admission in class 11 at St. Xavier's school Kolkata

Sir, I want to get my daughter admitted in class XI(ISC),science in St Xavier's School,Kolkata during. Please intimte me about the criterias required to be fulfilled for admission ,procedure of admission and when the admission notice declared. When can I get admission form

14th December 2021, 11:34 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details information for admission in class 11 at St. Xavier's school Kolkata

The detailed information for admission in class 11th Science at St. Xavier's School Kolkata is currently there are no vacancies for admission. The admission form for class 11th will be available only in the month of April and to know the exact date of the distribution of application forms, you need to check the school website in the first week of April 2022.

The students get selected on the basis of performance in the written entrance tests and then the school publishes the selected candidate list. I am also giving you the school website link for your reference that is www.sxcsccu.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?