11th September 2019, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to get admission in Architecture colleges through NIOS Board? Is it equivalent to CBSE?

Sir, I would like to know is CBSE and NIOS have the same value? Will NIOS affect me in taking admission in Architecture colleges? I am doing my 12th from NIOS Board and I want to do BArch after that. Kindly reply me regarding this.

16th September 2019, 04:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to get admission in Architecture colleges through NIOS Board? Is it equivalent to CBSE?

NIOS is a recognized open schooling board and it is surely valid for admission in any higher education course in India. Just make sure you have studied the required stream according to the choice of your course. Admission will be on merit which is decided through an entrance exam.

For admission in architecture courses, you need to appear for the entrance exam like JEE Main and NATA. If you have a decent score then surely you can get admission. NIOS is not an issue because it is a government recognised board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?