23rd November 2018, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to get admission in BHMS colleges through NIOS Board? Is it equivalent to Meghalaya Board?

Sir, Is Meghalaya Board and NIOS have same value? Will NIOS affect me in taking admission in BHMS colleges? I am preparing for Board exam of 12th from NIOS Board. So, kindly reply me regarding this.

28th November 2018, 05:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to get admission in BHMS colleges through NIOS Board? Is it equivalent to Meghalaya Board?

NIOS is a recognized board for open schooling and it is considered equivalent to any board in India. You will definitely be eligible for various entrance exams, if you have got NIOS qualification.

Just make sure you have got class 12th qualification with PCB stream, and 50% marks in aggregate, which is the minimum criteria for BHMS admission. Admission will be on merit, which will be based on performance in the entrance exam.
29th November 2018, 11:37 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to get admission in BHMS colleges through NIOS Board? Is it equivalent to Meghalaya Board?

NIOS is National Institute of Open Schooling and it is a recognised board. Candidate passed 12th from the board are eligible to get admission in the bachelor degree course in any reacognised institute.

The eligibility to get admission in the BHMS course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB as main paper. So, if you have the required qualification then you are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?